Mandatory Information Scheme
The Model Publication Scheme was adopted by Wetherby Town Council at its meeting on Monday, 12th January, 2009.
All members of the general public can look through this document which is available at the Town Council Offices, The Town Hall, Market Place, Wetherby, LS22 6NE between the hours of 9.00 am to 12.30 pm Monday to Friday inclusive.
The scheme commits the town council to making available, the following information (where it exists) and how the information can be obtained.
Charges are made for hard copy information. Additional charges could be made for certain types of information requested (these could relate to the time taken to deal with a request) where advance warning is required and advance payment may be requested.
- Who we are and what we do - organisational information, locations and contacts, constitutional and legal governance
- What we spend and how we spend it - financial information relation to projected and actual income and expenditure, tendering, procurement and contracts
- What our priorities are and how we are doing - strategy and performace information, plans, assessments, inspections and reviews
- How we make decisions - policy proposals and decisions. Decision making processes, internal criteria and procedures, consultations
- Our policies and procedures - current written protocols for delivery of our functions and responsibilities
- Lists and registers - information held in registers required by law and other lists and registeres relating to the functions of the authority.
- The service we offer - advise and guidance, booklets and leaflets, gtransactions and media releases. A description of the services offered.
A full list of the information that is covered by this scheme is available from the Town Clerk
as detailed above.