A Model Publication Scheme was adopted by Wetherby Town Council at its meeting on Monday, 12th January, 2009 and was updated on 14th November 2017. This scheme sets out how the Council makes information about its work available to members of the public.
There are 7 different categories of information in the scheme:
- Who we are and what we do - organisational information, locations and contacts, constitutional and legal governance.
- What we spend and how we spend it - financial information relation to projected and actual income and expenditure, tendering, procurement and contracts.
- What our priorities are and how we are doing - strategy and performance information, plans, assessments, inspections and reviews.
- How we make decisions - policy proposals and decisions. Decision making processes, internal criteria and procedures, consultations.
- Our policies and procedures - current written protocols for delivery of our functions and responsibilities.
- Lists and registers - information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the authority.
- The service we offer - advice and guidance, booklets and leaflets, transactions and media releases. A description of the services offered.
A list of all the information which is available is set out in the Council's Publication Scheme. A copy of this guide is available here.
Some information is routinely made available to the public on this website, other information must be requested. If you would like to request copies of any of the information which is available to the public, please contact
the Town Clerk.
There may be a charge for providing information in hard format.