Wetherby Town Council is seeking quotations for works to trees which were identified during a recent survey.
Full details of the works can be found in the tender document and supporting schedule and plans below.
Briefly, the works comprise:
- Priority 1 works - to be undertaken as soon as possible.
- Priority 2 works - to be undertaken during the 2019/20 financial year.
- Ad hoc and routine maintenance works for the period up to March 2022.
- Works are required at 9 sites across the Wetherby town area.
- Works include felling, crown lifting and removal of dead wood.
- The successful firm will be required to complete the Council's contractor approval questionnaire, which includes confirmation of competency and insurance cover.
Quotations must be received by 25th February 2019.
Tree Works Tender Document
List of Priority 1 Works
List of Priority 2 Works
Map - Bridgefoot Gardens
Map - Hallfield Lane Cemetery & Mason Field
Map - Jubilee Gardens and Peace Garden
Map - King George's Field / Scaur Bank
Map - Raby Park
Map - Sandringham Park
Map - Shaw Barn Croft
Map - Walton Road