Wetherby's bus station is located at the bottom of the Market Place road, near the bridge. The following are the current services:
- Leeds via Scarcroft: X98/X99 run by First – Journey time about 50 minutes.
- Leeds via Boston Spa: 7 run by Harrogate Bus Company - Journey time about an hour.
- Wakefield via Garforth: 173A/174/174A run by Arriva Yorkshire - Journey time about 2 hours.
- Otley via Harewood: 923 run by Connexions - Journey time of 45 minutes.
- York via Tockwith: 412 run by Connexions - Journey time of 45 minutes.
- Harrogate via Spofforth: 7 run by Harrogate Bus Company - Journey time about 20 minutes.
- Harrogate via Spofforth: X70 run by Connexions - Journey time about 25 minutes.
- Tadcaster via Boston Spa: 77 run by North Yorks County Council - Journey time of 20 minutes.
- Knaresborough: 8 run by Harrogate Bus Company - Journey time about 30 minutes
Remember that day tickets can often be cheaper for 2 or more journeys. In West Yorkshire there are also Metro day tickets which are valid on all bus operators. Ask the driver which is the best ticket for you.
All timetables and a route map can be found in Wetherby Library or online at wymetro.com
Wetherby is conveniently located just off the A1(M) in West Yorkshire.
Parking is free throughout Town, ranging from 30 minute on-street bays to all day parking in the Riverside and Station car parks. The location of car parks can be found on our Town Map
. Please note local parking restrictions when leaving your vehicle.
Flying - Leeds Bradford Airport
Connecting buses are available from either Harrogate or Leeds.
Although Wetherby hasn't had its own station for some time, rail links are available nearby at Leeds or York.